Investment Services Complex
To help foreign investors from around the world take advantage of opportunities in Sudan’s rapidly growing economy and capitalize on the country’s strong competitive advantages as an export hub for Europe, Africa and the Arab world.
To assist investors to obtain all approvals at the national and local level to facilitate the rapid start of activities in Sudan through the free zones of the company and the approvals necessary for the establishment of new companies, including the following:
- Foundation Services
- Post-incorporation services:
- Legal services.
- Technical services.
- Government services.
- Publish to Investment Sheet.
- Tax Exemption Services.
Privileges granted to investors
- The organization owns 100% for the foreign investor.
- 100% tax exemption for 15 years renewable for a similar period or periods.
- are not subject to judicial custody and nationalization or confiscation of funds or assets invested.
- Exemption from production inputs from taxes (machinery, equipment, equipment and construction supplies)
- Free transfer of profits through licensed banks within free zones.
- Ease of recruiting skilled foreign workers to train Sudanese cadres.
- Apply one-stop system to simplify procedures and provide services.
- Easy marketing of free zone products in Sudan and neighboring African countries.
- Lower production cost due to labor availability in Sudan.
- Infrastructure and metadata requirements such as prefabricated buildings, warehouses and factories, and soft concessions represented in flexible legislation and regulations are available.
- Provide advice and support to help assess the situation in Sudan as an important investment center.
- Provide efficient and professional services and answer investor inquiries in a timely manner.
- Help investors obtain all necessary approvals to facilitate the expediting of activities in Sudan through the Investment Services Complex.
- Help investors locate and choose appropriate locations within Sudan’s free zones.
- Help investors identify appropriate Sudanese partners by organizing business forum events.
- Provide post-incorporation support services and dispute settlement services.